THOUSANDS OF PREGNANCIES ARE LOST IN CAR ACCIDENTS EVERY YEAR
— US National Library of Medicine
Traditional car seatbelts pose a threat to the pregnant mother's safety. During an accident, the extreme force exerted onto your belly from the lap belt will be extremely harmful to the unborn baby inside you. The seat belt in its original design does more harm than good.
BUMPBELT redirects the lap belt away from the belly, securing the seat belt on the legs (not across the low belly where it can injure your unborn baby). It eliminates the danger of putting pressure on the belly in case of sudden braking or traffic accident. BUMPBELT reduces the risk of the unborn child’s injury in the case of a car accident.
While using the BumpBelt™️ Seatbelt Adjuster for Pregnancy, the seat belt does not press the belly and it is not necessary to adjust it repeatedly, which provides the expectant mother with comfortable driving. It can also be used by people with abdominal obesity, after abdominal surgery and after a cesarean section operation.
BUMPBELT CHANGES THE 3-POINT SEATBELT INTO A 4-POINT SAFETY SYSTEM
- Dramatically boost the safety of your current seat belt system
- The BumpBelt™ removes that uncomfortable pressure from your tummy. EVEN during your second and third trimesters.
- Feel confident in our superior design
- Love wearing a seat belt that FINALLY feels comfortable again
- Always want to buckle up while pregnant. You’ll NEVER, EVER put your baby at increased risk again because you didn’t buckle up!
- Safe and Comfortable- The BumpBelt positions the seatbelt across the legs, instead of over the belly. This eliminates the discomfort for growing bellies. It allows pregnant drivers to focus on the road, as well as pregnant passengers to ride safely and more comfortably.
- Easy To Use- No extra steps involved in fastening and securing your seatbelt. All you have to do is securely install the BumpBelt once for all-day everyday use!
- Free Sized- The BumpBelt can be fastened tightly in the car seat, it's not movable, and no matter your size, it works!
- Perfect for Recovery- Anyone who has just gone through an abdominal surgery, stomach surgery or cesarean section will be able to heal properly without a belt damaging the wound.
If you switch seats/cars a lot, (for eg. from driver to passenger, or own 2 cars or more) we recommend buying 2 at a discounted price, so you don't have to keep moving the BumpBelt.
- The adjuster's belt should be put in the gap between the seat and the backrest
- Then the belt should be moved underneath the seat. Make sure that the belt is not twisted
- The end of the belt should be looped through the upper and lower hole of the buckle
- The belt should be tightened strongly by pulling it downwards
A LITTLE PIECE OF INSURANCE AND A LOT OF PEACE OF MIND!
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and all European Union Countries.
Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery to the rest of the world.